Bryan Audet, host and singer, has been part of the IRIS Ambassador family for four years now. We asked him a few questions so that you could get to know him better!
1. When did you start wearing glasses?
I was 8 years old.
2. What is your go-to style when it comes to eyewear?
At the moment, I have a preference for round frames and aviator type glasses. I also like a mix of materials. For example: plastic and metal.
3. What are your hobbies?
I unfortunately, snowboard less than I have in the past, but it remains one of my favourite hobbies. Just like skating and winter sports. Otherwise, music is my biggest passion.
4. What’s your go-to health tip?
Enjoy life…Doing what we love keeps us healthy.
5. What did you want to be when you grew up?
A pilot and I will definitely become one, one day.
6. What is your favourite meal?
A tasty roast beef…
7. Do you have a hidden talent?
That of having no talent for winks ...
8. Where would be your dream destination?
9. What is your favourite colour?
10. Why are you proud to be an IRIS Ambassador?
For the quality of the service, the quality of the products offered, the professionalism, the knowledge of the in-store professionals. And finally, most importantly according to me, the privileged relationship maintained with each of the customers, and the personalized service.
Frames Tom Ford - TF5372