At IRIS, our core values are Passion, Honesty and Respect. As we grow, we are continually amazed at the ways our employees embrace and implement these values on a daily basis. Our people are the foundation that makes IRIS stand out from the crowd. They are the reason that being part of IRIS is truly a unique and rewarding experience and so much more than just a career.
- Optometrist, Calgary, AB
- Optometrist, Lower Mainland, BC
- Optician, Abbotsford, BC
- Optometrist, Powell River, BC
- Optometrist, Nanaimo, BC
- Optometrist, Victoria, BC
- Managing Optician, North-York, Maple, Barrie, ON
- Optometrist, Cranbrook, BC
- Full Time Optician, Parksville, BC
- Optometrist, London, ON
- Accounts Manager, Province of Québec, QC
- Optometrist, Ottawa (Westboro), ON
- Manager-Optician, Cochrane, AB
- Part-time optometrist, Vegreville, AB
Want to Become A Business Owner?
Partnering with over 60 of its franchisees, IRIS has developed an innovative franchising model that is based on the concept of true partnership between a franchisor and its franchisees. IRIS the Visual Group is also owned in partnership by over 60 Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists. In addition to its successful franchise strategy and distinctive brand, IRIS is defined by the strength of its network, vision of its professionals, quality of the products of and services it provides and the passion of its franchisees. This is the framework that allows IRIS to help Canadians Experience Better Vision every day.
For more information please fill out our Contact Form below.
Advantages of the IRIS Concept
- A distinctive brand
- Over 160 locations across Canada
- Ophthalmology clinics located in Quebec and British Columbia
- IRIS No Matter What Guarantee: the most comprehensive guarantee in the eye care industry
- Exclusive access to the AIR MILES® program
- A comprehensive computer system integrating all operational elements of an eye care clinic
- Internal assistance that offers clients the option of scheduling an appointment online as well as allowing them to ask medical questions to an optometrist.
- The IRIS Profile: the solution for addressing the patient's specific vision correction needs while taking their lifestyle into consideration
- Transparent corporate structure and communications channel with franchisees