Receptionist/Optometric Assistant - Val-Bélair, Qc, Quebec
Receptionist/Optometric Assistant - Val-Bélair, Qc
Quebec, Quebec, part-time
IRIS Val-Bélair (Quebec) is looking for a Receptionist / Optometric Assistant.
If you're passionate about customer service, you're the right person for the job.
You'll have an exciting and varied job, based on the well-being of your patients, advice and service.
What we're looking for
- Experience in customer service and the optical industry
- Ability to communicate with people
- Comfortable taking and making telephone calls
- Good learning skills
- Ability to work as part of a team in an independent, structured and efficient manner
The main responsibilities of the receptionist/optometric assistant are as follows:
- Answering telephone calls, e-mails, collecting information on patients' health and answering all questions in an efficient manner
- Greet patients in a friendly and courteous manner
- Bill and/or pay insurance claims
- Perform preliminary tests for eye examinations
Available two evenings a week
Benefits at IRIS include :
- Monday or Friday schedule (no weekends)
- Personal glasses
- Personal days
- In-house training
- Technological work tools
- Benefits for your friends and family!