Assistant - Optometrist - Boucherville, QC, South Shore
Assistant - Optometrist - Boucherville, QC
South Shore, Quebec, part-time
The IRIS Boucherville team is currently looking for new members to join our team.
You'll have an exciting and varied job, based on the well-being of your patients and service.
We're looking to fill two part-time positions, including 1 evening and Saturdays. The schedule will be approximately 10 to 15 hours per week.
IRIS offers you a stimulating work environment surrounded by eye care professionals.
You'll enjoy a number of benefits when you join our family, including :
- A free pair of glasses every year
- Benefits for your friends and family!
What we're looking for:
- Ease of communicating with people
- Comfortable taking and making phone calls
- Good learning skills
Main duties will be:
- Greet customers in a professional, courteous and attentive manner
- Answer telephones and manage appointment schedules
- Receive patients and complete their files
- Perform preliminary tests for visual examinations
- Refer patients to the right professional according to their needs
- Handle billing and cash receipts
- Close cash register at end of day
Salary to be discussed according to experience