Marketing Content Creator, Laval
Marketing Content Creator
Posted on November 13th, 2020
At IRIS, our core values are Passion, Honesty and Respect. As we grow, we are continually amazed at the ways our employees embrace and implement these values on a daily basis. Our people are the foundation that makes IRIS stand out from the crowd. They are the reason that being part of IRIS is truly a unique and rewarding experience and so much more than just a career.
This could be you!
We’re looking for an experienced content writer that brings their expertise in creating marketing & product specific content with a passion for online marketing.
As a member of our marketing team, you’ll work collaboratively to identify key themes and content pieces that drive leads. You’re an expert in researching topics and creating thought provoking emails, social media content, blog posts, infographics, and other innovative content to reach your target audience.
You have a creative and analytical mind and love ideating new ways to generate big opportunities. You work well under pressure and enjoy the challenge of creating a stream of new content that stands out from the crowd. You are perfectly bilingual and can write and communicate equally well in English and in French.
Here’s What You’ll Be Doing
1) Create rich lead-generative content You’ll create marketing content that attracts leads, raises awareness, and educates our audience in the form of blog posts, social media posts, email communication, sms communication, infographics, video content, and more.
2) Contribute to our editorial board As part of our marketing team, you’ll seek out creative topics and strategies that win our audience over, filling our editorial board with engaging pieces that keep our readers coming back. You’ll research our industry and stay on the pulse of the latest news and developments to build timely content that generates results.
3) Collaborate with your teammates Our marketing team works collaboratively to deliver the best content possible. You’ll contribute to our marketing efforts by helping your teammates conceptualize content right from the beginning and reviewing content when needed, providing your expertise in copy-editing prior to publishing.
- Minimum 2-3 years of marketing content writing experience
- You thrive while working under pressure!
- Past experience producing content at a Retail company
- Channel-specific knowledge, including blogging, posting on social media and producing smart calls-to-action (CTAs)
- Creative thinker with an instinct for words that makes your writing totally irresistible
- Excellent communicator with great attention to detail – you also make a fantastic editor who can spot the smallest grammatical error, and can add a special touch to someone else’s writing, too
- Perfectly bilingual, French & English
- Resourceful with a strong vocabulary
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, etc) strong asset
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Sense of humour and grace under fire