Digital Marketing Advisor,
Digital Marketing Advisor
100% Remote Work
At IRIS, our core values are Passion, Honesty and Respect. As we grow, we are continually amazed at the ways our employees embrace and implement these values on a daily basis. Our people are the foundation that makes IRIS stand out from the crowd. They are the reason that being part of IRIS is truly a unique and rewarding experience and so much more than just a career. We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Advisor that brings their expertise in creating marketing & product specific content with a passion for all online marketing.
This could be you!
As a member of our marketing team, you’ll work directly with the Marketing manager and Marketing Director. You’ll work with all departments to identify key themes and content pieces that drive leads. You’re an expert in researching topics and creating thought provoking emails, social media content, blog posts, infographics, and other innovative content to reach your target audience.
OVERVIEW OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Feed content through all social media platforms
- Manage & monitor Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Pinterest accounts
- Create creative content for all platforms
- Ensure the monitoring of the media plan and visibility on social networks
- Develop and maintain editorial calendars and content strategies that will generate targeted results
- Monitor the company's website and update content
- Update visual content for all store location;
- All other related tasks.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
You are the ideal candidate if you are creative, organized, have good writing skills and like to take initiative.
As a digital marketing advisor, you must be able to communicate our company values well and provide friendly and personalized online customer service.
- Ability to develop editorial content in a constantly changing environment
- Avid content consumer, always on the lookout for news and trends in editorial and digital as well as advertising
- Autonomous and well organized, with strong project management skills
- Ease of managing multiple projects at the same time, setting priorities and working quickly under pressure to meet deadlines
- Experience in the world of digital communications and mastery of various social media platforms
- Minimum 1 two 2 years in a similar role
- Perfectly bilingual, French & English
- You thrive while working under pressure!
- Past experience producing content at a Retail company
- Channel-specific knowledge, including blogging, posting on social media and producing smart calls-to-action (CTAs)
- Creative thinker with an instinct for words that makes your writing totally irresistible
- Excellent communicator with great attention to detail – you also make a fantastic editor who can spot the smallest grammatical error, and can add a special touch to someone else’s writing, too
- Resourceful with a strong vocabulary
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, etc) strong asset
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Sense of humour and grace under fire!