Receptionist, Optometric Assistant or Optician, Quebec
Receptionist, Optometric Assistant or Optician
The team at the IRIS boutique in Val-Bélair is currently looking for a part-time receptionist, optometry assistant or optician (10 to 15 hours/week). This position will require an evening shift.
- Concerned with a job well done
- Computer literate
- Comfortable dealing with the public to provide quality customer service
- A person who contributes to a positive team environment
- Patient interaction and administrative duties are the primary focus of this position
- Participate in the dispensing of eyeglasses and contact lenses in an environment where the patient comes first
- Perform pre-testing
- Be flexible in your availability to work
- Learn quickly and competently
The strength of the IRIS brand lies in our employees and our commitment to our core values of passion, honesty and respect.
Industry experience is preferred, but customer service is the primary focus of the right candidate. If you are currently a qualified student, you may also apply.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org