Marketing Project Coordinator,
Marketing Project Coordinator
Marketing Project Coordinator (BC / Alberta)
At IRIS, our core values are Passion, Honesty and Respect. As we grow, we are continually amazed at the ways our employees embrace and implement these values on a daily basis. Our people are the foundation that makes IRIS stand out. They are the reason that being part of IRIS is truly a unique and rewarding experience and so much more than just a career.
We are currently looking for a Marketing Project Coordinator who will act as a liaison and to manage projects between departments, stores, outside vendors, and staff members.
This could be you!
The Marketing Project Coordinator will organize and facilitate the workflow of marketing projects. You will be the main liaison between the stores in the English-speaking provinces and the Marketing Team to ensure the proper workflow.
This may include handling communications with the stores, logistics, creating local initiative marketing plans, and other related duties.
Projects will be in English; French would be an asset.
Why choose the IRIS family for your career?
• Tired of traffic? Work from home.
• Need that morning jog? We offer flex hours.
• Like changing your style often? Get a free pair of glasses yearly.
• And, so much more….
Need convincing? Send us your CV and get to know us!
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Elaborate strategy and execution plans with the stores;
• Schedule projects in our workflow;
• Monitoring competitor marketing initiatives and IRIS brand consistency;
• Proofreading artwork and content to ensure quality;
• Manage suppliers (request estimates & manage orders);
• Draft store communications;
• Support the stores and the Marketing team.
Skills and Requirements:
• Degree in Marketing, Communications or Business Administration or equivalent experience
• Minimum 3 years of professional marketing experience in an in-house marketing team or retail marketing (an asset);
• Have strong attention to detail and follow-up skills;
• Possess exceptional interpersonal, organizational and time management skills.
• Have proficiency in Microsoft Office suite with demonstrated expertise in Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
• Ability to work well under pressure, multi-task, and work efficiently within set deadlines;
• Problem solving, communication skills, team spirit;
• Excellent English writing skills;
• Experience working with Basecamp (an asset).
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com.
Job Type: Full-time