Sales Associate, Calgary
IRIS is currently seeking a Full Time Sales Associate to join our dynamic eye care team at our busy location in beautiful Calgary Alberta. (West Market 606).
Retail sales experience required.
Applicants must reside in Canada.
IRIS is Canada's largest network of Eye Care Professionals, with over 150 locations across Canada. At IRIS, our mission is to provide the highest quality products and professional services in the world of eyecare.
IRIS offers very competitive wages, extended health benefits, quarterly bonus opportunities, a pension plan and an excellent work environment.
IRIS welcomes employees at all stages of their career, providing continuous training and support for this position, allowing opportunity for career growth. We also support and assist many of our employees to complete their professional courses for industry specific training.
• Providing outstanding customer service
• Educating consumers on available vision correction options
• Selling high end products with enthusiasm and passion
• Fitting and dispensing eyewear
• Invoicing, collecting payment and submitting direct billing insurance claims
• Booking appointments and general reception duties
• Pretesting/diagnostic testing
• Contributing to a positive team environment
• Contributing toward company sales objectives
In 2019 & 2020, IRIS Optometrists & Opticians ranked in the Forbes “Top 300 Best Employers in Canada” list.
The strength of the IRIS brand is built upon our employees and our commitment to our core values of Passion, Honesty, and Respect.